We offer an initial phone consultation free of charge, to see if our services would benefit you and your situation. We will then schedule an intake appointment.
$100 per 50-55 minute per individual, family, and couples counseling session. Additional time came be added on a pro-rated basis. Please contact us for further information.
$50 per 75 minute group counseling session.
- Aetna/ Aetna EAP
- American Behavioral
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carolina Behavioral Health Alliance via Medcost (CHS Employees)
- Cigna/ Cigna EAP
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Palmetto EAP
- Out of Network
If you have sufficient out-of-network coverage, you may obtain reimbursement from your insurance carrier. This could significantly reduce your therapy cost per session. Our practice can provide you with a form for you to submit to your insurer. If you are interested in using your insurance, below are questions you want to ask your insurance carrier:
- What are my mental health benefits? Do they include out-of-network providers?
- Do I have a deductable for out-of-network mental health services? If so, how much is it?
- How much will my insurance reimburse me per session for an out-of-network provider?
Cash, check, and all major credit cards are accepted for payment in office. To make an online payment, go to the Make a Payment tab.
Since your appointment time is set aside solely for you, cancellations must be received 24 hours in advance of your appointment. If 24 hour notice is not received, you will be assessed the $75 late cancelation fee. Please note, insurance companies do not reimburse for cancellation fees.
Request a therapy appointment online here
Questions? Please contact us for further information.